To the woman in general, the forming of the eyebrows can seem like a leniency for the vain. But in fact it’s a shortcut to elegance. A woman looks clean and polished with daily brow upkeep. The first step is to groom women’s brows in the right way, to make them important, leading to the concept of face value. Here is how to choose the right shape of eyebrows:
- Forget the crayon, so go for a clear mascara-brew package or tinted brow groomer if you have dark, lush brows. A pinch with an old toothbrush sprayed with a little hair spray may also be used to hold the brows in place.
- Brown eyeshadow is more natural and easier to use as an eyebrow filler. If your skin is fair, pick a taupe or blonde hue. Medium to dark brown for tone of dark skin. Apply with a stiff, slant-edge brush and gentle strokes and then brush brows.
- Fill the liner with shadows on a steep brush for bald over tweezed spots first with a pencil with a split movement for a natural effect. Go requires tweezers, pencils, brushes and mascara for perfect arches for the ultimate bathroom package.
- If you made the mistakes of getting your brows tattooed earlier and your gravity gets to a strike meaning that your bowline really is lower than your tattoo, tweeze it with a pencil or a powder, a shade lighter than your hair color, over the tattoo.
- You may want to try tinting them at the salon for very light brows. Go to your own hair color for color, but never black because it’s too hard. Bleaching is another choice for very dark brows. Results last about 4 to 6 weeks.
An expert can examine your face and personalize the way your face shape and facial features look best. A round face needs a thicker arched form. On the other side, the opposite square arch is rounded and soft in square-faced women. Please note, the shape of the eye will also help to decide your best arch.